ORIGINAL 1780 ANTIQUE ‘HUNDRED OF LARKFIELD’ MAP, E. HASTED, ROCHESTER, KENT
- Beautiful original antique 1780 published map entitled ‘A map of the Liberty formerly Called the HUNDRED of ROCHESTER and the HUNDRED of LARKFIELD’.
- Originally published in Edward Hasted’s ‘History and Topographical Survey of The County of Kent’.
- Original creases can still be seen where map was originally folded. Please see photos.
- Map showing view various topographical elements, with the River Medway running up towards Stroud.
- Printed on matte finish thick paper, no front mount or frame included in this sale. Thick card backboard.
- Measuring approximately 50.5cm tall by 40cm wide. (Outer edge measurements).
- Print in great condition for age, although there is a small rip at top just right of centre (which has been stuck and is not too obvious), and there is general age discolouration throughout (mainly around outer edges where an original frame would have sat. PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful original antique E. Hasted map print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.