1849 ALLEN & CORNWELLS GRAMMAR FOR BEGINNERS, SIMPKIN MARSHALL
- 1849 Copy of Allen & Cornwell’s ‘GRAMMAR FOR BEGINNERS: BEING AN INTRODUCTION TO ALLEN & CORNWELL’S ENGLISH SCHOOL GRAMMAR’.
- Dated 1859, Thirty Fourth Edition, published by Simpkin Marshall & Co, printed by J, Rider.
- Hand written text in ink on first page, ‘Matilda Leaf nd, October 29 1866’.
- Blue hardback covers , missing front label (can be seen where this originally was on front cover).
- Pocket sized, measuring approximately 15cm tall by 10cm wide.
- CONDITION: Condition is moderate, covers are scuffed and front is missing label. Back cover slightly looser from main page bundle. Main pages yellowed and age spotted, but quite good for age – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely antique copy of this book, a great addition to any collection.