1892 ANTIQUE ‘GRACE HARVEY AND OTHER TALES’ BOOK, WILLIAM NIMMO
- Antique copy of Grace Harvey and Other Tales, published by W. P Nimmo.
- Dated approximately 1892 due to handwritten ink note in first inner page – ‘M. Boulton, From her affectionate sister ‘illegible’, 1892′. Please see photo.
- No author name visible.
- Brown hardback covers with decorative embossed designs in black and gilt, no dust jacket.
- Measuring approximately 17cm tall by 11cm wide.
- CONDITION: Condition is moderate, covers and spine are well worn. Back cover and spine loosed from pages along inner (see photos). Pages are yellowed and worn with age, some front ones quite loose – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely antique copy of this book, a great addition to any collection.