ANTIQUE 1896 ‘GIVEN TO HOSPITALITY’ BOOK BY CHRISTIAN BURKE, S.P.C.K.
- Antique 1896 copy of ‘Given to Hospitality’ by Christian Burke.
- ‘PUBLISHED UNDER THE DIRECTION OF THE TRACT COMMITTEE’.
- Printed text ‘S.P.C.K.’ shown in first few pages, with date 1896.
- Hand written note on first page, quite hard to make out – Please see photos.
- Blue crayon marks on inner front and back covers, with a little on inside pages also.
- Blue hardback covers with white text, no dust jacket.
- Pocket sized, measuring approximately 15.5cm tall by 10cm wide.
- CONDITION: Condition is moderate, Covers are worn and marked in places. Inner pages have some crayon marks as noted above – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely antique copy of this book, a great addition to any collection.