1914 STAMPED COPY, LITTLE WOMEN, LOUISA M. ALCOTT, CHAMBERS AUTHORS
- Vintage copy circa 1914 of ‘Little Women’ by Louisa May Alcott.
- Published and printed by W & R Chambers.
- Hand written notes on inner front cover, some illegible, but top one reading ‘Lottie Cloughton’, and dates reading ‘APR 22 1914’.
- Official stamps on inner front and back covers reading ‘WEST RIDING COUNTY COUNCIL, EDUCATION COMMITTEE’.
- Red hardback covers with black text, no dust jacket. Fixing tape along spine.
- Measuring approximately 19.5cm tall by 13.5cm wide.
- CONDITION: Condition is moderate, covers are well worn and have fixing tape along spine. Covers semi-loose on inner spine. Pages are yellowed and worn with age, some front ones quite loose – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely early 1900’s copy of this book, a great addition to any collection.