1916 TRAVELS WITH A DONKEY IN THE CEVENNES, R.L. STEVENSON, CHATTO & WINDUS
- Antique 1916 edition of ‘Travels With a Donkey in the Cevennes by Robert Louis Stevenson.
- Published by Chatto & Windus, London.
- Frontispiece by Walter Crane.
- Pencil hand written note on initial pages, birthday dedication, 1943.
- Hardback red covers, believed to be leather, with gilt ‘RLS’ circular logo on front, and text and illustration along spine.
- Measuring approximately 16cm tall by 11cm wide.
- CONDITION: Condition is moderate, covers & spine are scuffed around edges, and spine has scuffs and damage to top edge (away from page bundle). Inner pages have some light marking, and are lightly loose at back from spine, but are overall in good condition for age – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely antique copy of this book, a great addition to any collection.