1920’s EMPSON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ‘DIELECTRIMETER’ INSTRUCTION BOOK
- Original 1920’s instruction book for ‘The DIELECTRIMETER’ made by Empson Electrical Engineering Company Ltd.
- Dielectrimeters are used for testing the strength of insulating oil to safeguard transformers on electrical machinery.
- This leaflet was for an original antique model made by Empson and included instructions and diagrams.
- Also includes write up for another of Empson’s products, ‘The Centrifugal Oil Purifier’.
- First sheet in booklet is separate (not bound or stapled), remaining are folded. All have been hole punched along left hand side.
- Sheets measuring approximately 25.5cm by 20.5cm.
- Booklet in great condition, although some hand written numbering on top of sheets (and address area on front page), and some light yellowing in places – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A great unique guide to an antique Dielectrimeter machine , which would make a brilliant addition to any collection or display.