1921 VINTAGE CHATTERBOX CHILDREN’S ANNUAL BOOK HARDBACK, J. ERSKINE
- Vintage 1921 edition of ‘CHATTERBOX’.
- Hardback, published by Wells Gardener, Darton & Co Ltd., founded by J. Erskine Clarke M.A.
- Featuring wonderful vintage adverts, stories, poems and puzzles, including some colour plates.
- Hand written text on first inner page with names.
- CONDITION: Front, back and spine scuffed, especially edges, original Pears Soap back cover very worn and taped up. Some tape on inner pages, although most in moderate condition – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS.
- Measuring approximately 25.5cm tall by 19.5cm wide.
- A lovely vintage children’s story annual, a great addition to any collection.