VINTAGE 1928 COPY OF DE COVERLEY PAPERS BOOK, JOSEPH MEEK, THE SPECTATOR
- Vintage 1928 edition of ‘De Coverley Papers’ edited by Joseph Meek.
- From ‘The Spectator’,by original author Joseph Addison.
- Latest reprint listed in front cover dated 1928.
- Printed in Great Britain, text in back sheet reading ‘MADE AT THE TEMPLE PRESS, LETCHWORTH IN GREAT BRITAIN’.
- Hand written name in front cover ‘Hilda Wilson, Fox & Hounds, Long Marston’.
- Fabric cover with embossed head symbol in lower right hand corner on front.
- Measuring approximately 15.5cm tall by 11.5cm wide.
- CONDITION: Condition is moderate, staining, scuffing and wear to cover (especially edges) and age yellowing to pages. Some pages have coloured pencil and scribbling – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely 1928 copy of De Coverley Papers, a great addition to any collection.