1930’s VINTAGE DAILY EXPRESS NEW ROAD BOOK OF GREAT BRITAIN, WITH MAPS
- Vintage 1930’s edition of the ‘Daily Express New Road Book of Great Britain’.
- Maps by George Philip & Son Ltd, including all 17 page loose colour maps in front clear wallet (wallet damaged along base, please see condition description below).
- Hardback covers with embossed car, text and map design on front.
- Coloured pencil marks in front title pages – Please see photos.
- CONDITION: Front, back and spine are scuffed and marked in places (spine mainly). Front inner plastic map wallet is present but ripped along base edge. Maps are all present but discoloured and creased at edges. Inner book pages have some age staining on some, but most are good – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS.
- Measuring approximately 28.5cm tall by 21.5cm wide.
- A lovely vintage Daily Express road book, a great addition to any collection.