VINTAGE 1960’s FIRST AID KIT WITH MIXED CONTENTS, INC. FIRST FIELD DRESSINGS 1942
- Original 1960’s ‘FIRST AID CASE’ tin kit with mixed contents.
- Contents include 4x boxed lint dressing, 2x boxed eye pads, 1x boxed finger dressing, 1x Boxed medium wound dressing, 1x Boxed absorbent gauze, 1x Selles Medical triangular bandage, 1x tinned Jelonet paraffin gauze dressing, 1x Empty mid century Elastoplast ‘First-Aid Dressings’ tin, 2x Sealed 1942 Arthur Berton ‘First Field Dressing’s, 1x T.J. Smith & Nephew 1944 ‘First Field Dressing’.
- Most of the contents have been opened, although not used, except the triangular bandage and the First Field Dressings which are still sealed.
- Tin itself is scratched in places, with wear around edges, but overall pretty good condition. Please see photos.
- Please note that the ‘ELASTOPLAST’ tin inside the box is empty.
- A lovely vintage First Aid kit, lots of nice mixed contents, would be a great addition to any collection.