LARGE ORIGINAL 1960’S HAND DRAWN FASHION ILLUSTRATION, NEWCASTLE COLLEGE
- Beautiful large original hand drawn 1960’s fashion illustration by student named Pepita Foote, from the Newcastle College of Art & Industrial Design.
- All drawn in pen & pencil and with over painted details, and also hand written notes in lower right corner explaining clothing.
- Drawn on white paper with black sugar paper backing.
- No frame, backboard or front mount included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 56.5cm tall by 37.5cm wide (outer black paper dimensions).
- Piece in good condition, although some marking throughout – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful original vintage fashion illustration, which would look great in any home or on display.