VINTAGE 1967 BRITISH RAILWAYS PASSENGER FARES LONDON DISTANCE BOOK
- Vintage 1967 edition of the British Railways Eastern-London Midland-Southern and Western Regions ‘LONDON DISTANCE BOOK’ for ‘CHARGEABLE DISTANCES FOR PASSENGER FARES’.
- This manual shows chargeable distances from London to most British Railway stations on normal routes in 1967.
- Softback, with inner metal binder clips, approximately 120 pages.
- Some hand writing on inner pages and amendments to typed text.
- Measuring approximately 34.5cm tall by 21.5cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- CONDITION: Condition is moderate, covers have scuffs and creasing through use as expected. Inner pages have some marking throughout – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely vintage copy of a BR issued fare guide, a great addition to any collection.