1972 PORTMEIRION BOTANIC GARDEN SCARLETT PIMPERNELL RAMEKIN
- Beautiful Portmeirion Botanic Garden ceramic ramekin in the Scarlett Pimpernell floral design.
- Dating back to 1972, with the design featuring orange florals with flying insects.
- Branded on underside of base ‘THE BOTANIC GARDEN Circa 1818, PORTMEIRION’.
- Measuring approximately 8.5cm across in diameter, and 4cm tall.
- CONDITION: In great condition, although very small scuff in the glaze on the rolled top edge in one area – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely vintage Portmeirion ramekin dish, which would look great in any home or on display.