1974 FIRST EDITION OBSERVERS BOOK OF BRITISH STEAM LOCOS WARNE
- 1974 First edition of ‘The Observer’s Book of British Steam Locomotives’, by H. C. Casserley
- Published by Frederick Warne & Co.
- With over 140 black and white illustrations.
- Hardback red covers (no dust jacket), with black text on front cover and spine.
- CONDITION: Front, back and spine are in good condition, small mark on front cover, and light creasing to top and bottom of spine edge. Inner book pages are in very good condition – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS.
- Pocket sized, measuring approximately 14.5cm tall by 9.5cm wide.
- A lovely vintage first edition of this book, a great addition to any collection.