PAIR OF LARGE ELWIN EDWARDS ANTIQUE PRINTS, SEPTEMBER EVE, A JUNE MORNING
- Beautiful pair of large antique colour prints entitled ‘SEPTEMBER EVE’, and ‘A JUNE MORNING’, both by Elwin Edwards.
- Both prints showing publishing details in centre above imagery, please see photos.
- Both printed with a matte finish, and centrally positioned on thick cream paper.
- No frames, backboards or front mounts included in this sale.
- Large sizes, both measuring approximately 51.5cm tall by 71.5cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- Prints are in great condition, although some marking in places – generally in wide edge cream border areas on both pieces – See photos. Some discolouration around all outer edges where the original frames would have sat – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful pair of Elwin Edwards antique prints, which would look great in any home or on display.