PAIR OF VINTAGE FIRST EDITION ALICE COLE DOUBLE MOUNTED ROSE PRINTS, 1995
- Beautiful pair of vintage first edition Alice Cole rose prints.
- Both prints showing colour depictions of roses, the one shown left in photos titled ‘Field Rose, Barmouth 1903’, and the one shown right in photos titled ‘Dog Rose, Barmouth 1903’.
- Both prints show printed ‘AC’ initials in lower centre areas. Please see photos.
- Both double mounted using tape to the back of cream and beige bevelled edge thick card mounts.
- No frames included in this sale.
- Mounts measuring approximately 30.5cm tall by 25.5cm wide (outer dimensions).
- Both prints have text on reverse sides – ‘A first-edition reproduction, actual size, of an original botanical watercolour by Alice Cole. Discovered at the Taunton BBC Antiques Roadshow, and exclusively published by BBC Homes & Antiques magazine, in June 1995, with the kind permission of the owner Margaret A. Sargent’. Please see photos.
- Prints both in great condition, although some very light discolouration in places on the ‘Dog Rose’. Both front mounts have light discolouration around outer edges where frames would have originally sat. PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful pair of mounted Alice Cole prints, which would look stunning in any home or on display.