2 VINTAGE J W ALLEN ENGRAVING PRINTS, HENSHALL, MOTTRAM EPSOM LEATHERHEAD CHURCH
- Beautiful pair of vintage J. W. Allen engraving prints.
- Print shown top in photos: Titled ‘LEATHERHEAD CHURCH, SURREY’, showing lovely view of farmyard with church in the background. Named ‘J. W. Allen’ in lower left hand corner, and ‘C. Mottram’ in lower right hand corner. Please see photos.
- Print shown bottom in photos: Titled ‘EPSOM, SURREY’, showing traditional view down road with horse and carts and surrounding buildings. Named ‘J. W. Allen’ in lower left hand corner, and ‘J. Henshall’ in lower right hand corner. Please see photos.
- Both prints on thick printing paper, with the print shown top in photos also mounted in bevelled edged tan card front mount.
- Print shown top in photos measuring approximately 20cm tall by 23.5cm (outer mount dimensions). Print shown bottom in photos measuring approximately 14cm tall by 19.5cm.
- No frames included in this sale.
- Prints both in moderate condition, age staining and spotting throughout both pieces, and on the print shown top in photos the front card mount has discolouration around outer edges where a frame would have originally sat. – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful pair of vintage J.W. Allen engraving prints, which would look lovely in any home or on display.