PAIR OF VINTAGE AUSTRIAN ARCHITECTURAL SILK PRINTS, HAND SIGNED, H. LEISCH, ETC
- Beautiful pair of vintage architectural mounted silk prints, one by H. Leisch, one signed by another.
- Print shown left in photos showing architectural stone fountain with figures, hand coloured, with titled hand written in pencil along inner mount in left hand corner (indecipherable). Also signed ‘H. Leisch’ in pencil in right hand corner of inner mount – Please see photos.
- Print shown right in photos showing architectural stone arch with ornate metalwork gate heading. Hand coloured, with printed title in lower left hand corner of silk, ‘BURGTOR’. Also signed in pencil in right hand corner of inner mount, although this is indecipherable, and is different to the ‘H. Leisch’ signature – Please see photos.
- Both printed on cream silk fabric, then double mounted with thin cream inner mount and thick bevelled edge blue front card mount. Thin card backboards.
- No frames included in this sale.
- ‘H. Leisch’ signed print measuring approximately 31.5cm tall by 26.5cm wide. ‘BURGTOR’ print measuring approximately 31cm tall by 27.5cm wide (outer mount edge dimensions).
- Prints and mounts both in excellent condition, light knock to the top left corner of ‘BURGTOR’ front mount – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful pair of hand signed Austrian silk prints, which would look stunning in any home or on display.