2x VINTAGE COPIES OF LORNA DOONE, READERS DIGEST & REGENT CLASSICS
- Pair of vintage copies of ‘Lorna Doone’, written by R. D. Blackmore.
- Larger copy (blue and black colouring), published by Reader’s Digest 1995, with original Reader’s Digest leaflet in front.
- Smaller copy (red cover), published by Regent Classics Thames Publishing Co. No date shown. Hand written name on inner front cover and page.
- Both books with hardback covers, no dust jackets.
- CONDITION: Both books in good condition, Reader’s Digest copy is immaculate. Regent Classics copy is a little scuffed, and age staining to pages throughout – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely vintage pair of Lorna Doone books, great additions to any collection.