PAIR OF SMALL VINTAGE MILITARY UNIFORM PRINTS, LANCERS, DRAGOONS, 1800’S
- Beautiful pair of small vintage military uniform prints on paper.
- Both prints titled (from left to right), ’17th Lancers 1838′, and ’23rd Lt. Dragoons 1812′.
- No printer or artist details visible.
- Both prints measuring approximately 20.5cm tall by 12.5cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- Printed with sheen finish on paper. No front mounts, backboards or frames included in this sale.
- Prints in great condition, although rough outer edges – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful pair of vintage military uniform prints, which would look great in any home or on display.