2X LARGE VINTAGE WILLIAM HAVELL PRINTS, CLIFTON SPRINGS & OXFORD, THOMAS MCLEAN
- Beautiful pair of vintage chromolithograph prints, drawn by William Havell and engraved by R. Havell.
- Both prints showing colour river scenes, print shown top in photos entitled ‘OXFORD FROM THE BANKS OF THE ISIS’, and the print shown lower in photos entitled ‘CLIFDEN SPRING AND WOODS, NEAR MAIDENHEAD’.
- Both prints originally published August 1st 1818 by Thomas McLean. Please note these are reprints dating from 1950’s.
- Both printed with a matte finish, with thick card backing.
- No frames or front mounts included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 44cm tall by 57.5cm wide (outer card edge dimensions).
- Prints both in great condition, although some discolouration in outer white edge borders on both where the original frames would have sat. Both prints also have pin hole marks along left hand sides (can be seen in photo 10). PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful pair of large William Havell vintage prints, which would look stunning in any home or on display.