2x DAILY EXPRESS CORONATION & GEORGE V & EDWARD VIII BOOKS, 1930’S
- Pair of vintage Daily Express souvenir books, ‘Coronation Souvenir Book 1937’, and ‘George V and Edward VIII’ from 1936.
- ‘Coronation Souvenir Book’ with gilt embossed hardback covers and blue text, by Gordon Beckles with Art Editor Ivor Castle.
- ‘George V and Edward VIII’ with purple hardback covers and gilt text and crown logo, by F.G.H. Salusbury, with Art Editor Ivor Castle.
- CONDITION: Both books are scuffed and worn on covers, some marking/staining in places. Inner pages do have some age staining and small tears in places, but overall are good – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- Both large books, measuring approximately 31cm tall by 27.5cm wide.
- A lovely pair of vintage royal souvenir books, great additions to any collection.