3 VINTAGE ENGRAVING PRINTS – ALLINGTON CASTLE, CAMDEN CRES., WORCESTER CATHEDRAL
- Beautiful trio of vintage engraving prints, two in mounts.
- From top left in photos:
- First print in thick cream bevelled edge front mount with card backboard. Titled ‘CAMDEN CRESCENT’, showing lovely view around street with houses to right side and mountains in background. No printed artist, engraver name or date visible. Measuring approximately 17.5cm by 20cm (outer mount measurements).
- Second print in thick cream bevelled edge front mount (loose from print) with card backboard. Titled ‘ALLINGTON CASTLE, KENT’, showing view of stone castle entrance with figure on horseback. No printed artist, engraver name or date visible. Printed text below main title reading ‘Sir Thomas Wyatt. Proprietor of this castle in the reign of Richard III was deprived of seventeen manors in his liberty for treason. See page 22’. Measuring approximately 16cm by 18cm (outer mount measurements).
- Third print in thin tan card front mount, no backboard. Titled ‘WORCESTER CATHEDRAL’, showing lovely view over stone bridge towards Cathedral and town in background. No printed artist, engraver name or date visible. Measuring approximately 13cm by 14.5cm (outer mount measurements).
- All prints are hand coloured.
- No frames included in this sale.
- Camden Crescent print in excellent condition, both mount and print. Allington Castle print in good condition, loose front mount, and print has discolouration with age. Worcester Cathedral print in moderate condition, some age staining and spotting throughout piece. PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful trio of vintage hand coloured engraving prints, which would look lovely in any home or on display.