3X VINTAGE HOLY BIBLES, 1891, 1916, 1927, BRITISH FOREIGN BIBLE SOCIETY
- Trio of vintage and antique Holy Bibles.
- From left in main photo: Dated 1891, published by the British & Foreign Bible Society, London. Hard cover. Hand written text on inner cover. Age foxing throughout pages, with looseness to front cover from rest of pages. Please see photos.
- Middle Holy Bible dated on hand written text on inner cover ‘1916’. Printed by Cambridge University Press. Soft cover, with ribbon page marker. Red gilt page edges, some light foxing in places, but overall in good condition.
- Smallest Holy Bible dated 1927, published by the British & Foreign Bible Society, London. Soft cover, with gilt page edges. Wesleyan Sunday School label on inner cover. Some light foxing in places, but overall in good condition.
- PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely vintage trio of Holy Bibles, great additions to any collection.