TRIO OF VINTAGE LARGE MILITARY UNIFORM PRINTS, JOHN MACKINTOSH & SONS LTD.
- Beautiful trio of vintage military uniform prints, printed by John Mackintosh & Sons Ltd.
- All titled lower centres, from top clockwise: ‘1st Foot Guards: Field Officer, circa 1820′, ’15th Hussars: Officer, circa 1827′, ’42nd Foot (Royal Highland Regiment): Officer, circa 1830’.
- All prints measuring approximately 46cm tall by 29.5cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- All printed with matte finish on thick white paper. No front mounts, backboards or frames included in this sale.
- Prints in moderate condition, all have marking in places, and some staining on ‘1st Foot Guards’ and ’42nd Foot’. All faded around outer edges where original frames would have sat – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful trio of vintage military uniform prints, which would look stunning in any home or on display.