3X VINTAGE BRITISH RAILWAYS WORKING TIMETABLES 1971, 1981, 1987 (EASTERN REGIONS & LONDON MIDLANDS)
- 3x Vintage British Railways Working Timetables
- (Shown left in main photo): BR Eastern Region Working Timetable between Leeds, Selby, York, Gainsborough, Sheffield, Harrogate, etc. Dated 1 June 1981 to 16 May 1982, SECTION YE. Includes smaller supplement booklet.
- (Shown middle in main photo): BR London Midland Region Working Timetable between Wellingborough & Derby & Branches. Dated 4 May 1970 to 2 May 1971, SECTION K.
- (Shown right in main photo): BR Eastern Region Working Timetable between King’s Cross & Berwick Upon Tweed. Dated 11 May 1987 to 15 May 1988, SECTION YA.
- Books each measuring approximately 29.5cm tall by 19.5cm wide.
- CONDITION: Condition is moderate for all, some have hand writing on front and small bits inside. King’s Cross book is creased vertically down centre. Inner pages of all have age staining in places, particularly the older blue book – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- Lovely vintage British Rail working timetables, would make great additions to any collection.