3x VINTAGE PRACTICAL MOTORIST CAR MAGAZINES, JAN, FEB & JUNE 1956, AUTOMOTIVE
- 3x Issues of of vintage Practical Motorist & Motor Cyclist magazines from 1958.
- Issues dated January 1956, February 1956 & June 1956.
- Edited by F.J. Camm.
- All featuring some great printed media on the cars of the time, and additional advert spreads.
- All measuring approximately 28.5cm by 21cm.
- Some of these magazines have pencil note on top edge of front covers.
- PLEASE NOTE: These magazines are vintage pieces and have been well thumbed through, marks, wear & creasing are visible throughout. Front covers are loose from actual main pages, and June issue is especially worn – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely set of vintage Practical Motorist magazines, which would make great additions to any collection.