4X ORIGINAL 1960’S HAND DRAWN FASHION ILLUSTRATIONS, NEWCASTLE COLLEGE
- Beautiful set of 4x original hand drawn 1960’s fashion illustrations by student named Pepita Foote, from the Newcastle College of Art & Industrial Design.
- All drawn in pen & pencil and with over painted details, and also hand written notes along lower edges explaining each piece.
- All drawn directly onto sugar paper.
- No frames, backboards or front mounts included in this sale.
- All similar in size, measuring approximately 27cm tall by 19cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- All drawings are in great condition, although there is horizontal rippling to paper in places – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful set of vintage original fashion illustrations, which would look great in any home or on display.