4X LARGE VINTAGE ‘MUSEUMSDORF CLOPPENBURG’ GERMAN WINDMILL DESIGN PRINTS
- Beautiful set of 4x vintage ‘Windmuhle’ (windmill) diagramatic prints.
- Two prints showing outside and inner workings of ‘Kappenwindmuhle’ from Cloppenburg area of Germany, dating back to 1764.
- Two prints showing outside and inner workings of ‘Kokerwindmuhle’ from Ammerland area of Germany, dating back to 1879.
- All prints bearing name of ‘Museumsdorf Cloppenburg’, which is the oldest oepn air museum village in Germany.
- All prints measuring approximately 48.5cm tall by 34cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- All printed with matte finish on thick brown paper.
- No front mounts, backboards or frames included in this sale.
- Prints in great condition, although light age spotting throughout, and discolouration around outer edges where original frames would have sat – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful set of vintage German windmill prints, which would look stunning in any home or on display.