5x VINTAGE 1960’S TOULOUSE-LAUTREC SWISS PRINTS, KUNSTKREIS LUZERN
- Beautiful set of 5x Henri do Toulouse-Lautrec prints printed by Kunstkreis Luzern in the 1960’s.
- Prints include titles such as ‘Woman Putting on her Stockings’, ‘In the Salon of the Rue des Moulins’, and ‘The Clownesse Cha-U-Kao’, amongst others.
- All printed on thick semi-sheen finish paper, with wide outer edge border.
- Printed details on verso of each print, please see photos.
- No frames, front mounts or backboards included in this sale.
- All prints measuring approximately 43.5cm by 35.5cm (some landscape, some portrait orientation).
- Prints are in good condition, some light marking and creasing to outer border edges – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful set of vintage Swiss Toulouse-Lautrec prints, which would look great in any home or on display.