6x VINTAGE 1967 AUGUST MACKE SWISS PRINTS, KUNSTKREIS LUZERN
- Beautiful set of 6x August Macke prints printed by Kunstkreis Luzern in 1967.
- Prints include titles such as ‘African Landscape’, ‘Lady in a Green Jacket’, and ‘Duisburg Harbour’ amongst others.
- All printed on thick semi-sheen finish paper, with wide outer edge border.
- Printed details on verso of each print, please see photos.
- No frames, front mounts or backboards included in this sale.
- All prints measuring approximately 43.5cm by 35.5cm (some landscape, some portrait orientation).
- Prints are in good condition, although there are pink patch stains on all pieces (example can be seen on the ‘Turkish Cafe’ text photo) – Believed to be stains through from the backs, but these do come through to the front and can be seen on the border edges – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful set of vintage Swiss Macke prints, which would look great in any home or on display.