6x VINTAGE PRACTICAL MOTORIST CAR MAGAZINES, JAN-JUNE 1955, AUTOMOTIVE
- 6x Issues of of vintage Practical Motorist & Motorcyclist magazines from 1955.
- Issues dated January 1955, February 1955, March 1955, April 1955, May 1955, and June 1955.
- All edited by F.J. Camm.
- All featuring some great printed media on the cars of the time, and additional advert spreads.
- All measuring approximately 28.5cm by 21cm.
- Some of these magazines have pencil note on top edge of front covers.
- Detachable ‘The Beginner’s Guide to the Car and the Motor Cycle’ advertised in May issue is still included loose inside.
- PLEASE NOTE: These magazines are vintage pieces and have been well thumbed through, marks, wear & creasing are visible throughout. The covers are loose from the main pages on some of the issues – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely set of vintage Practical Motorist magazines, which would make great additions to any collection.