6x VINTAGE PRACTICAL MOTORIST CAR MAGAZINES, JULY-DEC 1956, AUTOMOTIVE
- 6x Issues of of vintage Practical Motorist & Motorcyclist magazines from 1956.
- Issues dated July 1956, August 1956, September 1956, October 1956, November 1956, and December 1956.
- All edited by F.J. Camm.
- All featuring some great printed media on the cars of the time, and additional advert spreads.
- There is an advertised 24 page detachable booklet (‘Guide to 1957 Cars & Motorcycles’) in the December 1956 edition, this unfortunately is no longer attached in the issue.
- All measuring approximately 28.5cm by 21cm.
- Some of these magazines have pencil note on top edge of front covers.
- PLEASE NOTE: These magazines are vintage pieces and have been well thumbed through, marks, wear & creasing are visible throughout. The covers are loose from the main pages on some of the issues – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely set of vintage Practical Motorist magazines, which would make great additions to any collection.