ORIGINAL ANTIQUE 1854 G. BAXTER MOUNTED OIL COLOUR PRINT FEMALE WITH HAND SCYTHE
- Beautiful antique mounted print by George Baxter.
- Print showing traditionally dressed female with sheaf of corn and hand scythe.
- Printed using patented oil colour technology of the time by Baxter.
- Printed text in lower right hand corner of print reads ‘PUBLISHED OCT. 7 1854 BY G. BAXTER, PROPRIETOR & PATENTEE, LONDON’ – Please see photos.
- Mounted in thick gilt bevelled edge front card mount.
- No frame included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 26cm tall by 21.5cm wide (outer mount edge dimensions).
- Print in moderate condition, colours still lovely and vibrant, but there is age spotting throughout – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful original antique Baxter print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.