ANTIQUE 1886 SONGS OF THE MASTER’S LOVE BOOK, FRANCES RIDLEY HAVERGAL
- Stunning antique edition of ‘Songs of The Master’s Love’ by Frances Ridley Havergal.
- No printed date, but hand written text on initial pages shows 1886 date.
- Published by James E. Hawkins, London.
- Stunning illustrations within, with gilt text work and detailed floral imagery.
- Hardback green covers with embossed gilt text and illustrations.
- Protective sheets in between illustrative pages, some loose along spine edge.
- Measuring approximately 22cm tall by 18cm wide,.
- CONDITION: Condition is good, front cover has marking and scuffing throughout, particularly at edges and corners. Spine is worn at top and bottom, and back cover has staining along spine edge. Inner pages have some age spotting (and a few protective sheets are loose as mentioned above), but are otherwise in good condition – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A stunning antique edition of this book, and a great addition to any collection.