ANTIQUE 1891 EDITION ‘DULCIE’S LITTLE BROTHER’ EVERETT-GREEN, T. NELSON
- Antique 1891 edition of ‘Dulcie’s Little Brother (or ‘Doings at Little Monksholm’)’ by Evelyn Everett-Green.
- Published by T. Nelson & Sons, London.
- Sunday school dedication sticker on inner of front cover, dated 1892.
- Hardback bright blue covers, with decorative text and illustrative designs across front and spine.
- Measuring approximately 19cm tall by 14cm wide.
- CONDITION: Condition is good, covers are scuffed around edges (mainly corners), and spine has discolouration. Inner pages have some discolouration and marking in places, but are overall in good condition for age – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely antique copy of this book, a great addition to any collection.