ANTIQUE 1918 ‘ENGLAND’ FIRST EDITION FRANK FOX, A& C BLACK
- Antique 1918 First Edition of ‘England’, by Frank Fox.
- Published by A & C Black Ltd, London.
- Part of the 20 Shillings Series.
- Including 60 full page colour illustrations by various artists protected by parchment sheets.
- Hand written name in pencil on initial sheet.
- Red hardback covers & spine with decorative rose design and gilt text.
- Measuring approximately 23cm tall by 16.5cm, 4.5cm deep.
- CONDITION: Condition is moderate, covers are worn and marked throughout. Spine is marked and worn through in places along edges. Inner pages are still good, although age marked in places and some binding showing through in places – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely antique copy of this book, a great addition to any collection.