LARGE ORIGINAL ANTIQUE ‘BOEUF A LA MODE’ ENGRAVING PRINT, LANCON, LECLERC SCULP.
- Beautiful original antique engraving print, entitled ‘BOEUF A LA MODE’.
- Showing bull dressed in hat, scarf and boots in landscape setting. Very detailed printwork.
- With text in top left hand corner reading ‘Costume de lan V. 1797’.
- Text in lower left hand area reading ‘Lancon del.’, and text in lower right hand area reading ‘Leclerc sculp.’
- Printed on thick textured cream paper, no front mount, backboard or frame included.
- Measuring approximately 38cm tall by 47.5cm wide. (Outer edge measurements).
- Print in moderate condition, with age marking and smudged spotting throughout. Large water stain along lower right hand area. PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful original antique engraving print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.