LARGE ANTIQUE ENGRAVING PRINT, THORNTONS HISTORY & SURVEY OF LONDON ARCHITECTURE
- Beautiful antique print entitled ‘Engraved for THORNTON’S New & Complete History & Survey of LONDON & WESTMINSTER.’
- Featuring six architectural engraving images with ornamental borders designs between all. Including St. Bartholomew the Great, St. Bartholomew the Lefs, St Boltophs, St Martin Outwick, St Ann & St Agnes, and St Olives.
- Text along lower edge of print reading ‘Published as the Act directs by Alexr Hogg, at the Kings Arms, No 16, Pasternoster Row, London’.
- Printed on thick cream paper, with thick bevelled edge red front card mount. Card backboard.
- No frame included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 51cm tall by 38.5cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- Print in good condition, however some white marking to top left corner (and lightly on ‘St Martin Outwick’ design also). Red card front mount has light discolouration around outer edges where an original frame would have sat. PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful antique engraving print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.