ANTIQUE LONDON GEOGRAPHICAL INSTITUTE SCOTLAND SOUTH MAP, GEORGE PHILIP
- Beautiful original antique map entitled ‘SCOTLAND – SOUTH SHEET’.
- Text along lower left hand corner reading ‘George Philip & Son Ltd.’, and text along lower right hand corner reading ‘The London Geographical Institute’.
- Original crease can be seen where map was originally folded in half vertically down middle. Please see photos.
- Map showing view various topographical elements, with ‘ENVIRONS OF EDINBURGH’, and ‘ENVIRONS OF GLASGOW’ inset sections.
- Printed on matte finish thick paper, adhered to thick card backboard.
- No front mount or frame included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 37cm tall by 53cm wide. (Outer edge measurements).
- Print in great condition for age, although there is roughness to outer edges and corners and some light discolouration marking in places. Age spotting in places – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful original antique London Geographical Institute map print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.