ORIGINAL ANTIQUE OPALOTYPE PHOTOGRAPH HAND PAINTED PORTRAIT, MILK GLASS
- Stunning original antique opalotype portrait photograph, with hand painted detailing.
- No artist or photographer signature or date visible. Very talented and intricate work.
- Showing portrait of traditionally dressed female with lace neck scarf and black detailed coat.
- Unsure of the medium used, it could be oil paint, but I believe it’s acrylic.
- On milk glass backing material. No frame, front mount or backing included.
- Measuring approximately 30.5cm tall by 25.5cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- Piece is in great condition, although some light scratches across left hand mid area near figure’s neck. Light dirt marking around outer edges where an original frame would have sat, and some light dirt spotting in corners – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A stunning example of antique opalotype over-painted photography, which would look beautiful in any home or on display.