ANTIQUE SPY ‘BROWN’ VANITY FAIR PRINT, BRITISH ARMY OFFICER EATON, VINCENT BROOKS DAY & SON
- Beautiful antique chromolithograph print from Spy, entitled ‘Brown’, showing British Army Officer Henry William Eaton.
- Text across top of print reading ‘VANITY FAIR’ (top left corner), and ‘Octr 3 1891’ (top right corner).
- Printed ‘Spy’ signature shown in lower right hand area (see photos).
- Printed with a matte finish with wide borders, on thick cream paper.
- No frame, front mount or backboard included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 38cm tall by 27.5cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- Colours on print still lovely and vibrant.
- Print in moderate condition, discolouration to outer edge borders throughout, rips to left hand border edge, and small rip indent to lower right hand corner of print. Sellotape around outer edges on verso – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful antique Spy caricature print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.