ANTIQUE SPY ‘OUR SAILOR PRINCE’ VANITY FAIR PRINT, PRINCE GEORGE OF WALES, VINCENT BROOKS DAY LITHOGRAPH
- Beautiful antique chromolithograph print from Spy, entitled ‘Our Sailor Prince’, showing Prince George of Wales.
- Text across top of print reading ‘VANITY FAIR’ (top left corner), and ‘May 24 1890’ (top right corner).
- Printed ‘Spy’ signature shown in lower right hand area (see photos).
- Printed with a matte finish with wide borders, on thick cream paper.
- No frame, front mount or backboard included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 40cm tall by 27cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- Colours on print still lovely and vibrant.
- Print in moderate condition, discolouration to outer edge borders throughout, and small tears to edges. Small tear also to print itself through figure’s trouser leg – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful antique Spy caricature print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.