ORIGINAL ANTIQUE W DUNCAN (R.S.A) PRINT, PRINCE CHARLES EDWARD CONCEALED IN CAVE
- Beautiful original antique print, entitled ‘PRINCE CHARLES EDWARD CONCEALED IN A CAVE. TENDED BY FLORA MACDONALD’.
- Unfortunately not much is known about this print, but it is in original sale cellophane wrapping.
- Printed artist’s signature and text in lower left hand corner, ‘W. Duncan. R.S.A.’
- Printed publishing details in lower right hand corner of piece, ‘W. B. Jobson & Co, 6. Victoria Avenue, London. E.C.’
- Printed with a matte finish, with thick bevelled edge front card mount. Also with card backboard.
- No frame included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 39.5cm tall by 47.5cm wide. (Outer mount edge measurements).
- Print and front card mount both in great condition, in cellophane wrapping – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful original antique W. Duncan print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.