MOUNTED ‘CARTE DE L’ISLE DE SAINTE LUCIE’ VINTAGE MAP J. BELLIN HISTOIRE VOYAGES
- Beautiful vintage map print entitled ‘CARTE DE L’ISLE DE SAINTE LUCIE’, Saint Lucia Island, Caribbean Sea.
- Originally drawn by map maker Jacques Nicholas Bellin in 1758, for Antoine-Francois Prevost’s publication ‘L’Histoire Generale Des Voyages’.
- Printed on semi-sheen finish white card back, this is not an original engraving print, but a vintage reproduction. Mounted in green bevelled edge front card mount.
- No frame or backboard included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 28.5cm tall by 38.5cm wide (outer mount edge dimensions).
- Print in good condition, although marking in places and brown stain through central point (see photos). Front card mount has discolouration around outer edges where a frame would have originally sat – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful vintage map print, which would look lovely in any home or on display.