PAIR OF ENID BLYTON 1950’S BOOKS, MR TWIDDLE, MR PINK-WHISTLE
- Pair of 1950’s dated Enid Blyton books, ‘The Adventures of Mr Pink-Whistle’, and ‘Don’t be Silly Mr Twiddle!’.
- ‘The Adventures of Mr Pink-Whistle’ seventh edition, dated 1951. Pencil wrote name on first inner page ‘Elizabeth Swines’.
- ‘Don’t be Silly Mr Twiddle!’ third edition, dated 1952. Ink wrote text on first inner pages, ‘Margaret Montague, Marston Hall, Nr York. Illustrations inside have been coloured in crayon.
- Both books published by George Newnes, and printed by Morrison & Gibb.
- Both with coloured hardback covers with black text, no dust jackets.
- Both measuring approximately 21cm tall by 14.5cm wide.
- CONDITION: Condition for both books is moderate – Covers and spines are worn and have marking. Inner pages have tearing to a few pages, and age staining – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely pair of 1950’s Enid Blyton books, great additions to any collection.