VINTAGE ‘HEIDI GROWS UP’ BOOK BY CHARLES TRITTEN, COLLINS 1961
- Vintage copy of ‘Heidi Grows Up’ by Charles Tritten (translated by Johanna Spyris).
- Published and printed by Collins, London.
- Illustrated by Pelagie Doane.
- Dated on inner pages ‘This Impression 1961’.
- Original dust jacket.
- Measuring approximately 22cm tall by 14cm wide.
- CONDITION: Condition is good, dust jacket has wear and dirt marking (especially around top edges and back). Inner pages in great condition – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely vintage copy of this book, a great addition to any collection.