REPRODUCTION ‘CRIES OF LONDON’ GRINDER PRINT – FROM 1870 ORIGINAL, F. WHEATLEY
- Beautiful reproduction print from an original artwork by Francis Wheatley from an antique publication.
- Entitled in lower centre area ‘CRIES of LONDON, Plate 6th’.
- Text in lower left area reading ‘Knives, scissors and razors to grind’, with the French equivalent text to the right hand side.
- Printed on thick cream card, no front mount or frame.
- Measuring approximately 20.5cm tall by 17.5cm wide (outer edge dimensions)
- Print in good condition, however discolouration around outer edges where an original frame would have sat – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful reproduction Cries of London print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.