SET OF 6X ANTIQUE TEMPLE OF FANCY LONDON CRIES, S & J FULLER PRINTS
- Beautiful full set of six red tinted antique prints, originally produced for S & J Fuller’s ‘Temple of Fancy’ in Rathbone Place, 1812.
- Each print titled along lower edge, (from top left clockwise in photos) ‘POTATOES, FULL WEIGHT!’, ‘FINE RABBITS!’, ‘ALL A BLOWIN’!’, ‘FRESH STRAWBERRIES!’, ‘MILK ‘O’, and ‘CHAIRS TO MEND!’.
- All printed with a matte finish on cream paper, then mounted with thick light tan bevelled edge front card mounts. Card backboards.
- No frames included in this sale.
- All pieces measuring approximately 18.5cm tall by 16cm wide (outer mount edge dimensions).
- All prints in good condition, although all have age spotting marks, and light age discolouration (can be seen when front card mounts are lifted). Front card mounts are in good condition, although some have light scratches in places, and most have age staining. PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful full set of antique J&S Fuller prints, which would look stunning in any home or on display.